Dixie Beer

I have been needing to do this review for a long time and now that I finely am getting around to it I find that I am less excited about it than I was when I first got the six pack. I first tried this beer back in September at the beer festival which was held in Galveston. The festival was bust but to the was it was setup, but thats another story. The beer is great as a drinking beer and good with food, but not grate. The beer is felled with a strong malt taste which is leads way to a cascading sweet nodes. This is a truly refreshing beer, just right for this transition time from summer to winter. It tastes like no other beer I can think of which also brings up another point, in addition to being like no other beer I have ever had, it is like on other I have ever seen. It is only within the last part of this year that I have seen this beer hit the scene. But the bottle says that the beer has beer around for a century, but juste like a Saints Super Bowl win; till now it has been nonexistent and so is any info in the net. So enjoy

No comments: