Wittekerke white wheat beer

This beer is a fast drinker and i suppose that is because the taste is so refreshing that you can find yourself drinking two at a time and not thinking twice about it. This beer is a cloudy golden and refreshing Belgian Beer called WITTEKERKE. This is a white wheat beer and it is really just so nice to drink I am so glad that I decided to pick this one up. I would say that the beer is worth the nine plus dollars it cost. The beer goes well with fish and chicken. There is not much in my opinion that this beer would not be good with. You can taste the wheat followed by a subtle sweet taste and then a slight bitter bite at the end. This is just a well rounded, well put together beer. This is a must have in this holiday season, perhaps with some turkey? A side note, the can that the beer comes in has a strange feeling, one which adds to the overall drinking experience. Yes, I know this sounds reticules but trust me, this is an interesting tactual experience. Perhaps that is why the beer comes wrapped in plastic.


ENJOY, I DID.

No comments: