Imperial Lager

Todays offering comes as a boomerang of sorts, today we are heading back to Coasta Rica and for all of you Budweiser fans out there I have a feeling that you will like this one. Imperial beer is a lager beer that the Government brews. You have heard of Government cheese, and now you can say you have herd of Government brew. The only thing is that the beer is only so so when it comes to the taste department. The can is very reminiscent of a Russian Communist motif or perhaps that of a cretin Cuban dictators liking. However, I digress from the beer. This beer is as I said, a bit bland and unimagined but you get what you pay for. Speaking of, the cost of this 12 pack of cans was 10.81 out the door at Specs Downtown, where as the 6pk glass bottles run about the same price. A parting shot. Right on the box it says “ don’t serve with lime” wow talk about Government control, don’t drink our swill with anything in it, we don't want you to enjoy it you way. A programing note, be on the lookout for the beer of the year selection, this years race is a close one. I would love to hear from anyone who reads this what they think the beer of the year should be. my e-mail is up and I do accept all comments and want some feedback. My e-mail ischris_sallans@yahoo.com and when you send my a message, please put beer blog somewhere in the tittle of the message so I know where it is coming from and in what reference it is. Any obscure tittles are fore sure doomed to hit my spam box, where I will go hunting for them, but might get deleted. Happy drinking all!!!!!

No comments: