Genesee Cream Ale

Swing and I miss for Genesee Cream Ale.

The beer touts the fact that it was a “World Beer Cup Gold”. However, with that said this does not taste like a gold winner to me. This is a far cry from creamy. This is flavorless and dull at best. I cant really cant think of a meal to enjoy this with at all. This is one of those beers that you just drink to drink. I think this beer is non alcoholic, nope never mind it clams that it is 5.1% ABV, yeah right. Perhaps this beer is best for cooking with, but what I can’t tell you because I have no idea what dish needs help being bland and if you look at the web page the brewer makes it sound like this beer is the best stuff to ever come out of america. This is a classic case of buyer be ware of false representation. You be the judge, I urge you to google this beer and go to the web page and see what it says. I can tell you that in my opinion after having downed one, every word on that web page in regards to the taste and it’s going well with food is a phlegm-flam. However, don’t take my word for how bad it is, make your own judgment. But if you trust my judgement at all, then stay away from this not and save seven bucks.

No comments: