Carta Blanca Beer

At first when I started this six pack I did not care for the flavor. The first beer was bitter and uninspired at best and I thought that this beer was going to suck. However, the other night I was having Mexican food and having the Carta Blanca with it and fund that it went very well with the food. A con to this is that the beer go well with the Mexican food and I fear that it only will go with the Mexican and nothing more. As for the beer itself, it is ever so slightly bitter the whole way through with no change which is why it is not the best for just drinking, as for pairing the beer with food, yes it does go well with food, the Mexican food I discussed earlier in the piece. It is a middle to lower end beer and will not be making it into the beer of the year running. So enjoy or whatever you are going to do with this beer. I gave you all the info I can about this beer. This beer stinks like the debt ceiling.

No comments: