JW Dundee’s Honey Brown

Piss water, is the only way to define this waste of a beer bottle. This isn’t even worth calling beer. This beer had no flavor at all. I am all for drinking ample amounts of water, but when I am trying to drink a beer, I want the dang thing to taste like a beer, or at least like there is some alcohol in it. In the past I have talked about beers I did not like due to the fact that they were too strong; well this beer is on the other end of the spectrum piss pore in all aspects. It even looks like piss. Well that’s that and there is no more to say, except avoid this beer at all cost unless you are an alcoholic and your nag of a wife is complaining that you don’t get enough water in you all liquid diet. You can just grab a JW Dundee’s Honey Brown and say I am drinking water, it comes in a bottle from the High Falls Brewing Company.

No comments: